For 120° Y-corners in circular cells with flat sheet piles
- flat sheet (Gerdau Ameristeel PS, Union)
- steel grade
- ASTM Grade 50 or better,
- ~ 38.29 lb/ft
Can be produced in 6 to 10 weeks.
Read about open cell technology.
Need To Build a Sheet Pile Wall?
Configure a Solution on iSheetPile.com.
- Please review the proper interlocking examples that are listed.
- Thread the connector into the interlock while the sheet pile is out of the ground.
- Adjust the connector to the appropriate position.
- Tack or spot-weld the connector in place. Typically, a ~250mm (~10”) weld attaching the connector to the sheet pile to the top is sufficient.
- Drive/extract the sheet pile (with the connector attached) as you would normally.